Freeware Public License
1. This license grants you a nonexclusive license to install and use the Outpost Packet Message Manager Application and Documentation (the ''Software'') under the conditions outlined below. You cannot use the Software if you do not agree with these conditions.
2. The Software, including any and all associated files as well as all of the output produced by the Software, and all derivative works, is copyright © 2003 - 2017 by Jim Oberhofer KN6PE.
3. The Software is freely available for general Amateur Radio use and must be operated in accordance with the U.S. Federal Communications Commission CFR Title 47, Part 97, Amateur Radio Service, or the host country's national agency that regulates the Amateur Radio Service where you intend to operate.
4. You may install and use the Software on any number of computers owned, operated, or controlled by you. You may copy the Software for backup purposes, provided that you leave intact and reproduce all copyright and other proprietary notices that are on or in the original copy of the Software. You may publicly perform and publicly display the Software when presented in affiliation with Amateur Radio, Emergency Preparedness, Community Service, or other similar venues.
5. KN6PE retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Software, and any rights not granted to you herein are reserved by KN6PE. Any attempt to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder is void. You may not rent, lease, loan, or resell for profit the Software, or any part thereof. You may not reverse-engineer or otherwise modify the code-level operation of this Software.
6. You may make the Software available for download to
anyone else on any computer system or network, provided (i) the Software is
distributed intact with all associated files that made up the original
distribution, and (ii) there is a reference made to the primary Software
7. The Software is licensed and provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or a warranty of non-infringement.
8. Users of Freeware Software are entitled to only minimal support. Every effort has been made to produce adequate documentation so that users can successfully install and use the software on their own. However, technical support questions may be directed to " "
9. Queries about the license should be addressed to the copyright holder, whose address at the time of this writing is
updated: January 25, 2017